Hell’s Gate Bass Club met Monday, February 11, 2013 at P. K. Industries with 13 members present.
Johnny Hicks called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m.
John fixed the scales.
New Equalizer scales are approximately $500.00.
1. Barry said FLW-TBF is hosting the high school state championship at Marble Falls.
John and Barry attended a meeting at the Cliffs for the high school organization.
2. TPW is building structure and putting vegetation at P. K. Lake.
3. TPW shocked Sandy Beach and rock Creek and only shocked up 1 bass.
4. TPW will consider a 14” limit on bass.
5. Bruce Ray passed around a report about Algae bloom, ph level and ?
Lakes nominated for the March tournament were Lake Leon (4 votes) and P. K. Lake (7 votes)
The club will fish P. K. Lake in March.
Tony move we adjourn at 7:32. Bobby seconded the motion. Voted and passed.
A raffle for a box was held and $84.00 was earned. ______won the raffle.
P.S. A spray of flowers was sent to John McCracken’s mother’s funeral.
A basket of flowers was sent to Linda Metze’s husband’s funeral in Dallas.
Members present and receiving 25 points:
Robert Baldwin Bud Boenisch Mike Hallford
Ric Hayward Johnny Hicks Bobby Koncak
Al Maag Steve McCain Eddie McCracken
Bruce Ray Barry Smith Tony Wallace