President Bruce opened the meeting at 6.50 pm after a motion by Barry & a 2nd by Mike.
Present: Barry Smith, John McCracken, Mike Hallford, Bruce Ray, Butch Farmer, Eddie McCracken, Tony Wallace, Don Welch, Bobby Koncak, Rich Martin, Johnny Hicks, Jerry Larance, Andy Salazar & Jason Snow.
- The November tournament will be fished on P.K. with the weigh in being at The Harbor Launch Ramp at 3.00 PM.
- Discussion of whether the Top 6 should receive a jersey or jacket, winner’s choice. Barry is to contact Buddy to make the HGBC logo. 6lb pot is at $908.00 & requires a 9 lb fish to win.
- Pictures from the weigh in to be taken by Mike & Johnny. Mike has the club camera.
- Discussion of raffle prizes for 2017. It was decided that 3 Lew’s reels be purchased for prizes. Members who want Lew’s reels should have their order to Bruce by Monday.
- The Awards Banquet will be January 14th at the Chamber.
- The Open Tournament will be a team event, more discussion at the Dec. 12th meeting.
- Bruce directed Ric to have the bank statement mailed to him rather than to Don Welch, at Ric’s address.
- P.K. was nominated as the lake to fish in December. Carried.
Meeting adjourned at 7.04 pm after a motion by Barry & a 2nd by Bobby.
Tony won the raffle, a selection of top water baits.