Hell’s Gate Bass Club Team Bass Tournament – Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
$4500.00 in Cash & Prizes Guaranteed!
South D&D Boat Ramp
Make Check Payable to: HELL’S GATE BASS CLUB
Mail to: 328 N FM 2353, GRAFORD, TX. 76449
- Entry fee must be paid before fishing. All entrants must check in Friday night from 6pm to 10pm, or Saturday from 4am to 6am at South D&D.
- Early enter is $120 per Team. Late entry is $130 a team. Optional Bug Bass Pot is $20. No refund of entry fee.
- All state and local laws will be followed.
- Only tournament contestants allowed in your boat, unless prior approval by Tournament Directors.
- Only Large Mouth, Small Mount, and Spotted Bass (Black Bass) will be weighed.
- Five (5) fish limit. Each fish must be a minimum of 16” in length on a flat board.
- Contestants may weigh in only fish they catch on the day of the tournament, in Possum Kingdom Lake. A team is no more than 2 contestants. You can fish as a one (1) man team.
- Fishing will be done with a rod and reel and artificial lures only. Pork rind is acceptable. No rolling will be allowed.
- Dead fish will be a .50 (1/2) pound deduction. Fish brought in under 16” will have a 3 pound penalty.
- Fish must be caught between 6:00am and 3:00pm. Weigh-in opens at 2:30pm and closes at 3:30pm.
- Trailering is allowed. You may launch from any location. Wading, pirogues, and tube fishing are acceptable.
- All fish brought in are property of Hell’s Gate Bass Club for LIVE RELEASE in P.K LAKE. Trophy fish may be kept by the contestant if he or she wishes.
- Any person who has ever been disqualified from any past event for cheating, misconduct or has failed to clear a polygraph shall be subject to disqualification in this tournament.
- All applications for entry are subject to sole approval of the tournament director, whose decision is final. The determination of winners and rights to awards is at the discretion of the tournament officials, whose decision is final.
- A tie will be broken by combining the two cash prizes and splitting the combined total. Other prizes in the case of a tie will be a coin toss.
- Any entrant may automatically be subject to one or more polygraph tests, and the same will apply to both parties involved in written protests. Protests must be presented within 30 minutes of weigh-in.
- HELL’S GATE BASS CLUB, sponsors or tournament officials will not be held liable for any claims of injury, accident, damages, lost or stolen property incurred in connection with this tournament.
Directors: Mike Hallford 940-452-0274 Andy Salazar 940-456-1218
Note: 2nd thru 5th place cash awards based on 50 entries.
EARLY ENTRY MUST BE POSTMARKED BY APRIL 15, 2017