The next team bass Tournament is Saturday April 21st, 2018. With over $4500.00 in cash and prizes guaranteed!
Sign Up Here
- Entry fee must be paid before fishing. All entrants must check in Friday night from 5pm to 9pm, or Saturday from 4am to 6am at South D&D.
- Early entry is $120 per Team. Late entry is $130 a team. Optional Bug Bass Pot is $20. No refund of entry fee. We accept cash, check, or all major Credit Cards.
- All state and local laws will be followed.
- Only tournament contestants allowed in your boat, unless prior approval by Tournament Directors.
- Only Large Mouth, Small Mount, and Spotted Bass (Black Bass) will be weighed.
- Five (5) fish limit. Each fish must be a minimum of 16” in length on a flat board.
- Contestants may weigh in only fish they catch on the day of the tournament, in Possum Kingdom Lake. A team is no more than 2
contestants. You can fish as a one (1) man team.
- Fishing will be done with a rod and reel and artificial lures only. Pork rind is acceptable. No Trolling will be allowed.
- Dead fish will be a .250 (1/4) pound deduction. Fish brought in under 16” will have a 3-pound penalty.
- Start time will be given at check in (To Be Determined TBD). All fish must be caught between start time and 3:00pm. Weigh-in opens at
2:00pm and closes at 3:00pm.
- Trailering is allowed. You may launch from any location. Wading, pirogues, and tube fishing are acceptable.
- Life jackets must be worn when boat is on a plane, and kill switches connected.
- All fish brought in are property of Hell’s Gate Bass Club for LIVE RELEASE in P.K LAKE. Trophy fish may be kept by the contestant if he or
- Any person who has ever been disqualified from any past event for cheating, misconduct or has failed to clear a polygraph will not be
eligible to fish in this tournament.
- All applications for entry are subject to sole approval of the tournament director, whose decision is final. The determination of winners
and rights to awards is at the discretion of the tournament officials, whose decision is final.
- A tie will be broken by combining the two cash prizes and splitting the combined total. Other prizes in the case of a tie will be a coin toss.
- Any entrant may automatically be subject to one or more polygraph tests, and the same will apply to both parties involved in written
protests. Protests must be presented within 30 minutes of weigh-in.
- HELL’S GATE BASS CLUB, sponsors or tournament officials will not be held liable for any claims of injury, accident, damages, lost or stolen property incurred in connection with this tournament.
Directors: Jerry Lawrance 940-550-8039 Andy Salazar 940-456-1218
Note: 2nd thru 5th place cash awards based on 50 entries.